Lifetime Deposit Guarantee
We know that travel plans can change and that sometimes, unforeseen issues can delay your trip. However, we don’t want you to lose the opportunity to support Clean Travel’s communities. That’s why we offer the flexibility of a lifetime deposit guarantee, where any deposits paid to us for a planned trip that is postponed are good for life!
With our Lifetime Deposit Guarantee you can:
- Postpone a trip, no questions asked, and retain the deposit amount already paid
- Save this deposit with us for an unlimited period, be it 2 days, 2 months or 20 years
- Transfer or gift your deposit to someone else for no extra cost and
- Put it towards a different destination or tour in the future if you wish!
What you need to know:
- You will be issued one lifetime deposit per cancelled tour and per person confirmed on the tour, to the value of the deposit made on that tour
- Lifetime deposits are not issued for expired options nor tours cancelled by force majeure
- Lifetime deposits cannot be combined and are limited to one per tour booked per person
- If the value of the lifetime deposit exceeds the total value of the per person price of the new tour, there will be no credit or refund of the difference
- The value of the lifetime deposit is limited to the amount of the original deposit, such that if the deposit requirements of the new tour being booked are higher than this amount, then the difference must be paid to confirm the booking
- Private groups & customized adventures may be exempt from lifetime deposits
- If you cancel a second time, having used your lifetime deposit to confirm your 2nd tour, your original lifetime deposit will be cancelled and a new lifetime deposit will be issued to you, to the value of the deposit amount of the second tour
- Lifetime deposits, nor any portion of them, are not refundable in cash – but you can use your lifetime deposit to confirm your next tour booking with us with no cash down, apart from where the required deposit on the new tour exceeds the value of the original deposit
- The transfer or gift of a deposit is valid on new bookings only.
- The lifetime deposit guarantee is not redeemable with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- When you’re ready to book another adventure with us just drop us a line to request that we use your lifetime deposit to confirm your tour.
- All other payments are subject to our most recent terms and conditions.
View our full Terms & Conditions, including what constitutes a “deposit” amount on our Terms & Conditions.