You start with experiencing a slice of everyday Thai life by visiting a local Thai fresh food market followed up by learning to cook four authentic Thai dishes and last but not least you get to enjoy the culinary experience of eating real home-cooked Thai food.
Cook with us
Cooking with us you will enjoy fresh, natural, and healthy food, no MSG, all meals are made using natural, locally sourced products. The menu consists of 3 dishes of the day + 1 dish chosen by you.
My Thai Cooking menu selection includes, among other all-time Thai food favorites like:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
- Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
- Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang) + many more
*Vegan and vegetarian options are also available.
Help you select the best dishes
If you are not sure what dish to choose, just tell us your food and spiciness preferences, and we will help with selecting the best dishes for you. We will provide you with recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class so that you easily can make the same delicious Thai food for your family and friends when you get back home.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences My Thai Cooking offers!
Lunch - Meal consist of 4 Thai Dishes, Bottled water, Coffee and/or Tea, Use of Cooking Equipment and Apron
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 day(s) or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
My Thai CookingMy Thai Cooking based in Bangkok, Thailand, offers authentic cooking classes, local fresh market food tours for private or half-day small group tours.
My Thai Cooking focuses on providing clients with the knowledge and skills to be able to make Authentic Thai dishes in your home. Our classes aim at helping you to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience during your stay in Bangkok.
Our Thai cooking classes are completely hands-on and are structured to be fun and entertaining experience in a relaxed social environment. Using only fresh and natural ingredients, we hope to offer a new experience of learning and enjoying Thai cuisine while having fun at the same time. We offer a large menu of Thai dishes from different regions in Thailand including flexible options of a local Thai fresh food marker tour; custom schedule and replacement ingredients are available.
Other services we offer include complimentary pick-up and drop-off from Bearing BTS station, although family friendly, we also provide babysitting services upon request.
English copies of all recipes of the dishes you prepare on the day will be provided for you at the end of the course while you enjoy the meals you have prepared.