This is a typical itinerary for this product:
Stop At: Ilha da Culatra, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Mercado de Olhao, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
Pass By: Porto Recreio de Olhao, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
Stop At: Ilha Deserta, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ria Formosa Natural Park, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
Passing Duration: 2 hours
National Park fees, Local taxes, Local guide, kayak equipment, Entry/Admission - Ilha da Culatra,Entry/Admission - Ilha Deserta, Entry/Admission - Ria Formosa Natural Park
Transfer to or from hotel, Lunch, Alcoholic Beverages
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tours Ria FormosaTours Ria Formosa is a small luxury tour company who offers tours on a traditional boat with a local fisherman to help you explain, interpret and ask questions about the beauty of Ria Formosa. With Tours Ria Formosa you can observe the migration of waterfowl and witness the habitat and ecosystem of Ria Formosa.
Our tours include luxury speedboat, traditional fishing, boat rental and bird watching.