Discover the only living coral reef in North America!
The adventure starts with a 4X4 Jeep ride on one of the most scenic roads of Cabo with the Sea of Cortez as your companion. Then we’ll go off-road to discover some mountain trails. Once in the National Park of Cabo Pulmo, you will enjoy a snack break at Playa Arbolitos just before getting ready for your snorkel adventure.
Cabo Pulmo is a protected area made famous by the world-renown marine biologist Jaques Cousteau, who described it as the Aquarium of the World. Snorkeling among the beautiful unique coral found on these reefs and the impressive quantity of sea life is an incredible experience.
So much excitement will make you hungry and once out of the water you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. We’ll then take Highway 1 back to Cabo. The views of the mountains and the desert will be a long-lasting memory.
Private guide,Air condition Jeep,Lunch,Bottled water and granola bars,Hotel/port pickup and drop-off,Snacks,Bottled water,Entry/Admission - Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 day(s) or less before event
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- The price is per jeep, based on 3 people per Jeep only.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
8.40 – 10.40 am drive to Cabo Pulmo
10.40 - 11.10 am snack at Arbolitos beach
11.10 - 11.30 pm breefing by the guides
11.30 - 13.00 pm snorkel at the aquarium of the world
13.00 - 2.30 pm lunch
2.30 - 16.00 pm transfer back to Hotel
High Tide Sea ExpeditionsHigh Tide Sea Expeditions is the best Mexican Company in the adventure travel and ecotourism industry. We offer group tours, corporate tours, business meetings, motivational programs and family, couples and solo vacations.
We offer a wide range of activity options with flexible scheduling and relevant experience based on top-quality event planning service. All our tours are provided within the context of Mexico’s rich history, unparalleled ecosystems, and the region’s almost perfect warm climate.
Social Focus High Tide Sea Expeditions adds to the successful Natural Resources Conservation Program and Regional Economic Development Model that clients directly support through their participation and enjoyment of their experiences with us.