Visit the museum of marine biology, snaps stunning photos on the observation tower. Walk into the dunes, get to know the Fregata and the other magnificent birds of the island. Get to shop in the historic streets of the center of Isla Mujeres.
Parque Nacional Isla Contoy
Swim in the blue waters of the national park of Contoy. Explore the lagoon, meets thousand different species of birds. Enjoy the barbecue on the beach, enjoying the local cuisine. Discover the center of Isla Mujeres, stroll through its streets.
Breakfast - coffee, milk, sweet bread, natural orange juice, sandwich and fruit, Lunch - tikin xic fish, grilled chicken with rice, salad, vegetables, fruit and tortillas, Snacks, Use of Snorkelling equipment, Air-conditioned vehicle, Comfortable ship fully equipped, with shade area, first-aid kit, Snorkel in the reef Parque Nacional Isla Contoy (Contoy Island National Park), Vegetarian food (ask for it in advance),Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Isla Contoy
National Park Fee and Harbour fee $10 USD
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Eco Tours Adventure
BORN AND INSPIRED BY
The Love For The Ocean