Standing Up Paddleboarding (also known as SUP), is the hottest new water activity. It requires balance and strength, but nearly anyone can do it with the right instruction.
Let our experienced guides teach you how to glide along the water on your own paddleboard sooner than you could think. The pride you feel by reaching this goal is priceless and the view of the Arch is breathless. During the tour, a break is needed and this time is used for snorkelling at Pelican Rock.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences High Tide Sea Expeditions offers!
Professional guide,Snacks,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Use of Snorkelling equipment
Excess luggage charges (where applicable),Airport/Departure Tax,Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase),Drinks,Food and drinks,Food and drinks, unless specified,Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook,Lunch,Gratuities,DVD (available to purchase),Souvenir photos (available to purchase),Hotel pickup,Hotel drop-off,Transportation to/from attractions
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 day(s) or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
8.40 – 9.00 am transfer to Playa Empacadora
9.00 – 9.15 am briefing and instruccions by the guides
9.15 – 10.00 am Paddling to The Arch
10.00 -10.45 am Snorkeling around Pelican Rock
10.45 – 11.00 am Break time
10.45 – 11.30 am Paddling back to Playa Empacadora
11.30 – 12.00 pm Transfer back to hotel
High Tide Sea ExpeditionsHigh Tide Sea Expeditions is the best Mexican Company in the adventure travel and ecotourism industry. We offer group tours, corporate tours, business meetings, motivational programs and family, couples and solo vacations.
We offer a wide range of activity options with flexible scheduling and relevant experience based on top-quality event planning service. All our tours are provided within the context of Mexico’s rich history, unparalleled ecosystems, and the region’s almost perfect warm climate.
Social Focus High Tide Sea Expeditions adds to the successful Natural Resources Conservation Program and Regional Economic Development Model that clients directly support through their participation and enjoyment of their experiences with us.