We can meet in any location and at any time in Kotor which suits you the best. But, as an expert guide, I would like to suggest to meet in front of the main gates of Kotor old town or front of Port of Kotor in the morning.
Get to know the history and culture of Montenegro
This tour is a combination of majestic history, culture, and incredible nature on the Montenegrin coast. Starting from old town Kotor we will explore hidden gems of this ancient town and then we will reach Perast- the Small Baroque town.
This beauty is a best-preserved medieval old town in the eastern Adriatic and UNESCO world heritage site. Near Perast there will be a boat waiting for us to join for a quick ride to the island Our Lady of Rocks.
Visiting both church and museum on the island, you will get in touch with incredible legends and stories of this area. When we return from the island, a vehicle will be waiting to take us back to Kotor. Transportation and special additions on request. For any customization, please feel free to contact me in advance.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences MR Traveler offers!
Blue Badge guide
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 23 hour(s) or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise portHotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeTour departs within walking distance of the cruise port