Get to know the Historical Overview of Bilbao
Over 500 years of history will be explored on this walking tour. From the Cathedral of Santiago, Plaza Nueva, the Church of St. Anton and the ruins on which it stands, and the Mercado de la Ribera. This is where the town was born, this is where was the port, and from this place, the city opened to the world serving as a bridge between northern Europe and the Hispanic kingdoms.
You’ll be guided by your professional tour guide in a small group. Afterward, we accompany you to the pier to embark and continue the boat trip along the Bilbao estuary with the guide.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences Explora Norte offers!
Local taxes, Snacks, Professional guide
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Explora Norte Bilbao
Explore North Bilbao was born in 2015 as a result of a growing tourist motivation worldwide, and independently of the traveller's budget, due to the need to offer a professional service based on a quality system but at an economical price.
Explore-North Bilbao has evolved from its origins to give an identity to the tour with a touch of vanguard provide a unique experience for our customers, knowing the best of the place.
Take advantage of your stay in the Basque Country to discover the treasures hidden in its mountains and buildings by the hand of a local and professional tourist guide with Explora-Norte.
We offer the most exclusive visits to ensure a perfect and unique experience. Our added value is the design of visits taking care of even the smallest detail so that you are satisfied and only worry about enjoying.
By learning about the region from a local, your custom will benefit the community and promote cultural heritage, two of the pillars of Clean Travel's certification model.