Cruise out to the nearby reefs for a fun tour fishing for some local favourites – Blue-bone, Snapper, Spanish Flag, Coral Trout, Mangrove Jack, Trevally or maybe even something larger!
Times of tours are weather and tide dependent and will be confirmed closer to the day booked.
Bait and fishing rods are supplied.
Teenager: $160.00 (10-14)
Child: $100.00 (3-9)
Book Oolard exclusively when you spend over $800 – please inquire with us via the Contact Us page or Reception.
Please note this is an un-catered activity. Self-catering and BYO are welcome or inquire for packages.
Alcohol limits apply.
DepartureKooljaman campsite, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia
Kooljaman ToursKooljaman is best described as a unique off-the-grid wilderness camp located on Native Title land sustained by solar power and local bore water.
Our low-impact accommodation has been specifically designed to capture the rugged character and beauty of Bardi Jawi country and reflects the Aboriginal values of caring for land and country.
Surrounded by a diversity of natural wonders, the amazing wildlife, vast array of marine life and the stunning coastline make this a truly unique place to experience.
The two surrounding Aboriginal Communities of Djarindjin and Ardyaloon (One Arm Point) jointly own Kooljaman, making it proudly 100% Indigenous Owned.
The Communities have developed the camp in line with the community’s aspirations and their inherent knowledge of the land.
Kooljaman at Cape Leveque has been established for 20 years and has won numerous state and national tourism awards in categories for Indigenous Tourism, Eco-Tourism, Unique Accommodation and Cultural Tourism.
- Reception open from 8 am – 5 pm from April to October and 8 am - 4 pm from November to March.
- Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS welcome.
- No Wi-Fi available.
- ATM facility available during reception hours.
- Telstra payphone - phonecard required. Please note: Kooljaman does not sell phone cards.
- Fuel available from nearby communities.
- Guest laundry facilities.
- Board games available.
- Used book exchange.
- Tour desk for local tour bookings & enquiries.
- Beach equipment available to hire, including; snorkels, beach towels, and umbrellas.
- We do not have alcohol for sale, however, you are welcome to bring your own.
We have a small store with limited essential groceries, ice and bait available for purchase.