The Serengeti’s annual wildebeest migration is regarded as one of the greatest wildlife spectacles in the world.
Mega-herds of wildebeest, zebra and antelope spend more than 80% of their time on the endless plains of the majestic Serengeti National Park, so it’s no wonder that this park is one of the most popular national parks in the world!
However, even when the migration has moved on to the Maasai Mara, Serengeti National Park still offers what some have considered the most scintillating wildlife safari experiences in Africa.
Our migration safaris provide you with the best chances of exploring this wildlife haven and witnessing the longest and largest overland migration in the world and one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Africa.
We recommend a minimum of 3 days to see the migration and our itineraries include visits to other national parks which provides for a more enriching experience.
The best time to experience the migration safari is from November to August with April & May being the optimum time.
- Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers
- English speaking driver guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Tips to the driver guide (recommended minimum $20 per day)
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Safari add-ons
- Airport transfer
Clean Travel believes that our innovative approach to tourism has the power to revitalise communities and provide financial security for its inhabitants. Find out more about Clean Travel here.