Take a stroll or just relax at Cerritos Beach
Our first stop is Cerritos Beach. Take a stroll, get into the water, or just sit back and watch the surfers at this popular surf break.
We then continue to the town Todos Santos where you will have free time to visit the art galleries and handicraft stores. After a bit of shopping we will have a relaxing meal at a local restaurant.
Now you are ready to explore the back roads of Southern Baja and enjoy spectacular views of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains from your 4X4 Jeep.
Private guide,Air condition 4x4 JEEP,Lunch,Bottled water and granola bars,Hotel/port pickup and drop-off,Snacks,Bottled water
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 day(s) or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Price is per jeep, based on 3 people per vehicle only
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
9.00 – 10.30 am drive to Todos Santos
10.30 - 11.30 am break time in Todos Santos
11.30 - 13.00 am lunch at todos santos
13.00 - 2.30 pm break time
2.30 - 16.00 pm transfer back to Hotel
High Tide Sea ExpeditionsHigh Tide Sea Expeditions is the best Mexican Company in the adventure travel and ecotourism industry. We offer group tours, corporate tours, business meetings, motivational programs and family, couples and solo vacations.
We offer a wide range of activity options with flexible scheduling and relevant experience based on top-quality event planning service. All our tours are provided within the context of Mexico’s rich history, unparalleled ecosystems, and the region’s almost perfect warm climate.
Social Focus High Tide Sea Expeditions adds to the successful Natural Resources Conservation Program and Regional Economic Development Model that clients directly support through their participation and enjoyment of their experiences with us.