We’ll pick you up at the scheduled time in your hotel and head directly to Cancun.
During the ride, our guide will brief you about the day plan, whale shark biology, and its habitat. Once we arrive at the marine, you’ll have time to relax, enjoy the tasty breakfast and get ready for the adventure. After breakfast, we’ll depart towards the whale shark area and start our search.
Snorkel with magnificent animals
If on the way to the whale shark zone we spot manta rays, the captain will stop the boat and we’ll snorkel with these beautiful animals. Once whale sharks are spotted, we will start with the snorkeling. We’ll do something called – Snorkeling rounds: 2 guests and one guide.
We swim slowly, smoothly, calmly. We are guests at home of the whale shark. Respect, watch, and enjoy these fantastic creatures. Remember that we are just observant in their world.
After the swimming and all the excitement, we’ll serve sandwiches, fruits, water, soft drinks and on the way back we will stop to do some snorkeling, and we will return to Isla Mujeres for lunch. We’ll have an hour to relax and enjoy the fantastic beach Playa Norte in Islas Mujeres.
After the beautiful day, we will return to the marina at about 03:30 PM. During the tour, our guides will give you all the information about the fauna of this beautiful ecosystem; they will also explain security protocols and make sure that you are having a great time.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences Eco Travel Adventure offers!
Breakfast (coffee, sweet bread, water, orange juice, fruit),Lunch (Chicken salad sandwiches, shrimp ceviche or fish, guacamole, fruit, Beverages (Water and soft drinks, beer after the activity), Professional guide, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Use of Snorkelling equipment, Transport by air-conditioned minivan, snorkeling with whale shark, snorkeling in isla mujeres.
National Park Fee and Harbour fee $10 USD
Hat or cap, sunglasses, shirt, swimsuit, towel, sandals, biodegradable ecologic sunblock, repellent for
mosquitoes, money for souvenirs and tips.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not permited for children 5 years old and under.
- Not permited for pregnant women.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- What to bring: Cap, sunglasses, shirt, swimsuit, towel, sandals, biodegradable sunscreen, money for souvenirs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Playa Norte - Isla Mujeres
Eco Tours Adventure
BORN AND INSPIRED BY
The Love For The Ocean