Visit: ComFort Tours Cracow – Day Tours, Krakow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland Travel from Kraków to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and explore this underground world with a half-day tour.
Upon arriving at the mine, you will descend more than 380 steps to get to the first level, 210 feet (64 meters) below the ground.
Your guide for Wieliczka Salt Mine
Your guide will provide you with insight into the mysteries of the mine, the people who have worked there, and the powers of nature that have ruled the mine.
You will then see 20 chambers, including the most beautiful one, St. Kinga’s Chapel. This is an underground church that will enchant you with its carvings, altars, and monuments sculpted in salt.
Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the beautiful spectacle on the bank of one of the salt lakes inside the mine as music from Chopin plays overhead. Then head to the third level, 443 feet (135 meters) below the surface, before riding a lift back to the top.
Do you want to see more experiences like this? Check out what other experiences Comfort Tours Cracow offers!
Hotel pickup, Hotel drop-off, All taxes, fees and handling charges, Driver/guide, Headsets to hear the guide clearly, Local guide, Fuel surcharge, Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a few seconds or less before event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes. The temperature underground ranges from 14 to 16 degrees Celsius.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.